Wednesday December 2 from 12:00pm - 4:30pm
Live Online via Zoom
Wednesdays and Saturdays (21+ Hours)
December 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, and 19, as follows:
Wednesday, December 2, Noon-4:30 PM EST
Wednesday, December 9, Noon-4:30 PM EST
Wednesday, December 16, Noon-4:00 PM EST* Saturday, December 5, Noon-4:30 PM EST
Saturday, December 12, Noon-4:00 PM EST*
Saturday, December 19, Noon-4:30 PM EST
* Note earlier end times on December 12 and 16.
This Elder Decisions online training teaches mediators specialized skills and techniques for mediating (in person and/or online) adult family conversations around issues such as living arrangements, caregiving, financial planning, inheritance/estate disputes, family communication, and decision-making.
Join trainers Arline Kardasis and Crystal Thorpe, with guest experts from the fields of elder law and gerontology, for 21+ hours packed with content, skill-building, role plays, and opportunities to interact with fellow participants.
Our lead trainers have adapted this flagship course specifically as an online live training designed to foster engagement, learning, and connection. Presented by Elder Decisions, a division of Agreement Resources, LLC.
For more info, visit: www.elderdecisions.com/pg19.cfm
Email: training@ElderDecisions.com or call: 617-621-7009 x29.
* This training is approved under Part 146 by the New York State Unified Court System's Office of ADR Programs for 16 hours of Additional Mediation Training.
Please note that:
(1) Pursuant to Part 146, court-based mediation rosters require both a combination of mediation training and experience mediating;
(2) Acceptance on court rosters depends on a court's need for mediators at any given time and may include a court's need for mediators with specific case-type training or experience and mediation experience;
(3) Final placement on any court roster is in the discretion of the local Administrative Judge.
* Trainees of past Elder Decisions programs have successfully applied for Continuing Legal Education credits; please inquire for details.